I have also finished my website. It was as simple as simple could get, not that I didn't want it to be extravagant or anything, but I didn't know what I was doing. The time it would take me to design an effective web page would have taken me well beyond the Nov. 7th deadline. It is finished and I hope Ms. Jackson is not like what in the world is this......
These weeks have been going by pretty fast, soon this semester will be over. I am enjoying Technical Communications online and I hope that my classmates are as well, continue to hang in there.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yep, time sure seems to be flying by. There's a lot of work left to do in this last month.
I am with you on the website assignment. i wished i new more about publisher.
Post a Comment