Friday, October 3, 2008
WEEK ONE- English 195 Humanities
Hello everyone, My name is Angela Smith. I am a 32 year female living in the good life city and state of Albany,Georgia. This is my 3rd semester here at Albany Technical College. I am majoring in Computer electronics technology/Networking specialist. So far my experience here has been very pleasant, everything seems to be going smooth. I have a ways to go,especially with working full time and trying to go to school it can get to be very stressful, but God is always able. I invite my fellow classmates to send me a couple of blogs or two. Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Angela I am Janice Griffin. I have Eng 195 with you. Good Luck
Hey im taking this class with you and I hope everything will go smoothly.
Hey Angela,
This is Classie Daniel from your Eng 195 class. I want to invite you to my blog spot http://classiedaniel.blogspot.com and i wish you the best of luck with your major. Good Luck
Post a Comment